Golf Guru - Appen för Mental träning [Officiellt samarbete]

Här snackar vi allmänt om golf...
Användarens profilbild
JohanAdministratör
Site Admin

Hej forumiter!

För ett tag sedan sprang jag på appen Golf Guru https://www.golf-guru.co.uk/ och det är den bästa mentala golf-träning jag någonsin testat via app. Kort efter jag testat appen började jag spela golf på ett mycket mer avslappnat sätt vilket ledde till bättre score och en trevligare golfupplevelse.

Jag tog kontakt med grundarna och har nu haft några möten med @GolfGuruAndy & @GolfGuruJames och vi har bestämt oss för att börja samarbeta. Som ett första steg handlar det om att starta den här tråden där ni forum-läsare bjuds in att bli beta-testare och ställa era frågor och ge er feedback direkt till Andy & James här på forumet. Appen är än så länge en webbaserad app som ni lägger till på hemskärmen.

Här kommer några inledande ord från Andy & James,

Hi everyone, we're very excited to be featured here on Svensktgolfforum.se, showing you Golf Guru and answering any questions.

So, what is Golf Guru? It's your very own golf psychologist, available 24/7 so you can master the mental game and improve your golf like never before.

Golf Guru talks to you and guides you as you practice, warm-up, or just before your tee time - you get to choose where and when you listen depending on your needs. Make every practice session count!

For example, do you go to the range but not see improvement? Listen to a pre-shot routine session that will improve your focus and confidence, then take the technique to the course. Or do you struggle with 1st tee nerves? Listen to a short 5 minute session before you tee off specifically to relax your mind.

Golf Guru’s mission is to create happier, healthier minded golfers who shoot their lowest ever scores, because we truly believe that the mind is the most undervalued part of golf. We all know that when we think better, we enjoy golf more, and therefore we play better. That’s what Golf Guru is here for.

Please try the Golf Guru Beta App where we have a range of sessions and will be adding more all the time. We want your thoughts, ideas, feedback. Let’s talk about your golf and how we can help you.

https://www.golf-guru.co.uk/

Ladda hem appen till din telefon, sedan testar du den och återkommer med din feedback, självklart på engelska här på forumet. Tagga gärna in @GolfGuruAndy och @GolfGuruJames i ditt inlägg.
Användarens profilbild
svingit

Blir gärna betatestare.
WITB 2024

Driver: Callaway BB Alpha 816 DBD 9*
FW3: Taylormade R7 TS 13*
FW5: Callaway FT Optiforce 19*
Järn: Titleist T150 (6-PW)
Wedgar: Tour Trusty 48/08, 52/08, 56/12
Putter: Ping Pal 4 BeCu
Användarens profilbild
JohanAdministratör
Site Admin

svingit skrev: 11 okt 2020, 20:36 Blir gärna betatestare.
Ladda hem webb-appen och lägg till på hemskärmen, sedan kan du bidra med din feedback här i tråden. Självklart på engelska så grundarna förstår..
GolfGuruJames

Just a quick hi to anyone checking out this post from me and @GolfGuruAndy

And of course a big thanks to @JohanAdministratör for his support of Golf Guru so far :D

We're here to answer any questions you might have - please ask away! Really looking forward to some discussions and your feedback.
Paddan

Testar gärna.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
GolfGuruJames

svingit skrev: 11 okt 2020, 20:36 Blir gärna betatestare.
Would love to hear your feedback on the sessions - let us know :-)
Användarens profilbild
JohanAdministratör
Site Admin

Paddan skrev:Testar gärna.

Har du lyckats ladda hem appen?

Skickat från min iPhone med Svensktgolfforum
Nio noll

As someone who tends to get stuck over the ball, and also get overly technical in my approach to the game, this is exactly what I need to get rid of those unnecessary mistakes on the golf course. Especially the bad shots I hit because even though it doesn't feel right "I have to hit the damn ball sometime, I can't just stand here".

After having gone through the free sessions I have just now joined the Guru app as a member. GBP 15 doesn't buy you a whole lot in golf. I paid 500 kr (approx GBP 40) yesterday for a 30 minute golf lesson. The free Self Talk Putting Lesson gave me just as much value so as far as I'm concerned I everything else I learn from the Guru app is a bonus.

My winter practice just got a whole lot more interesting!

Great job so far @GolfGuruAndy and @GolfGuruJames !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Svensktgolfforum mobile app

Paddan

JohanAdministratör skrev:
Paddan skrev:Testar gärna.

Har du lyckats ladda hem appen?

Skickat från min iPhone med Svensktgolfforum
Ja jag har laddat ner appen och testat två sessioner, ”Alphabet Routine” & ”Self talk Putting”. Mycket bra!

GolfGuruJames

Nio noll skrev: 21 okt 2020, 13:56 As someone who tends to get stuck over the ball, and also get overly technical in my approach to the game, this is exactly what I need to get rid of those unnecessary mistakes on the golf course. Especially the bad shots I hit because even though it doesn't feel right "I have to hit the damn ball sometime, I can't just stand here".

After having gone through the free sessions I have just now joined the Guru app as a member. GBP 15 doesn't buy you a whole lot in golf. I paid 500 kr (approx GBP 40) yesterday for a 30 minute golf lesson. The free Self Talk Putting Lesson gave me just as much value so as far as I'm concerned I everything else I learn from the Guru app is a bonus.

My winter practice just got a whole lot more interesting!

Great job so far @GolfGuruAndy and @GolfGuruJames !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Svensktgolfforum mobile app
This is fantastic to read, thank you. Pleased to hear that you felt there was a lot of value in the self-talk putting session and others. It's great to have you on board!

We'd love to chat further, if that's of interest, about how we can create sessions that help you from getting stuck over the ball or hitting shots without a confident, committed mind - definitely think that the Alphabet Routine would help you. We're also putting the finishing touches on a new session for the driving range which specifically shows you how to eradicate any technical thoughts as you swing. Perhaps you'd like to try it first? Email me on james@golf-guru.co.uk
Skriv svar